Wednesday, November 9, 2016

What's for Supper? (Week of 11/7/2016)

WEEKLY SPECIAL

A Classic New Orleans Combo- 

Chicken and Sausage Gumbo and Jambalaya!


Both the gumbo and the jambalaya are filled with smoked chicken
 and thick slices of sausage, slow-cooked in homemade broth, herbs,
 and the trinity, filled with classic New Orleans flavor!

1 each 32 oz size- Reg. $38.00- SPECIAL- $32.00
1 each 16 oz size- Reg. $20.00- SPECIAL- $16.00

The last day to order our Complete Gourmet Thanksgiving Dinner 

for either 4 or 8 is November 15. Check out the details here.  

(Only 5 reservations left.)

This afternoon I made my first pies of the season. Christmas carols played in the back ground. I tasted the batter while I cooked, (which is exactly why I only made desserts for holidays. I eat them.)


Homemade Louisiana Pecan Pie
I am fortunate to come from a family of great cooks. My sister-in-law, 
Linda McGrew, developed this recipe. So many pecan pies are cloyingly sweet, 
but this one is perfectly balanced and layered in a flaky butter crust.
(I have sooo much fun decorating them.)
9" pie- $23.00


We were sold out of Chicken Pot Pies, but we are now restocked, 
Tender chunks of white meat chicken floating in a creamy sauce with 
organic vegetables and topped with a flaky butter crust.
16 oz.- $10.00
24 oz.- 15.00
32 oz.- 19.00
NEW SIZE 48 oz.- $29.00

TO ORDER- Call Carolyn Hill 504-401-0294
or email carolyn@myneworleanskitchen.com 

WEBSITE:

No comments:

Post a Comment